Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Lasting Impressions







This week has been filled with many sweet moments as I prepare to leave the community of friends and family that I know and love. Thankfully, one of those friends will also be living in England this next year. As we caught up yesterday about our summers and plans in England he snapped some amazing pictures of me. It is such a relief that in only a little over a month he will only be an hour away by train. Hopefully I can use him as an excuse to get out of the big city! (don't tell him though!) It's amazing to think that last fall we were having coffee and talking about him going to Cambridge and where in the world I would end up after graduation. Now I'll be in England for grad school too and I hope this means a few more fun outings for us!

No comments :

Post a Comment