Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Family Outings


As my countdown to London grows smaller (4 DAYS!!), I find myself thinking of the other family adventures I have had. My family travels often and I grew up taking new adventures frequently. However, my father is too generous for his own good, we usually have an extra family member or two tag along (cousin, aunt, etc.). The last trip I can think of that was just my immediate family was a trip we took to Peru. However, my youngest brother did not accompany us as he was only 6 at the time. I am extremely excited to have my entire immediate family move me to London within the week. It will be one of the few times our family has traveled as just our family, and the prospect of not seeing them for a few months makes it an even sweeter journey!

What is your favorite family vacation memory?

No comments :

Post a Comment