Monday, August 25, 2014

An Apology

My dearest friend,

I owe you a deep and very sincere apology. I have taken an extremely long hiatus from blogging and know you long to hear of my adventures thus far in London. Furthermore, I am going through a transition with my blogging, we will see how long it lasts, so I need you to do a tremendous favor for me and just bear with me through this process. It may be difficult at times, but I think together we can endure anything! I also apologize for my writing itself. I am out of practice and will need a few posts (or many) to get over this.

I am sure you have noticed by now that my blog is looking a little bit more cutesy and a whole lot more technologically advanced. Yes, that is right, I spent money on my blog. As I become more serious in my studies and what career path lays before me I hope this will become an asset, and if not, then a grand memoir at the very least. Besides, I am now an official, and proud, owner of my very own undergraduate degree, which happens to be in art, so I decided my blog needs to be some type of professional reflection of my degree.


And so, now that I have established where I am coming from, and you will be the ever so forgiving and understanding reader, we can begin! Do not fret, my friend, for I am back and will be blogging out the wazoo to make up for my lack of posts the past six or so weeks.  


With the utmost humility,

No comments :

Post a Comment